Rochelle Matthews Stoltzfus
Meet Rochelle Matthews Stoltzfus, MA, LPC, CDWF, Certified in EMDR (She/Her)
THERAPIST, FOUNDER & CLINICAL DIRECTOR
I am passionately working to live a meaningful life and help others pursue the same. For me this involves developing intimacy in relationships, practicing courage, seeking wisdom, expanding love, healing the hurting places, and pursuing growth. In my counseling office, I offer presence, kindness, and new ideas to people who bravely share their inspiring, beautiful, wounded, in-process selves. Then we work together to build insight and movement towards being wholehearted and living well.
Working as a professional counselor since 2010, I still love and feel honored to help clients grow, improve their mental and emotional health, build healthy relationships, address their trauma, grieve their losses, and find meaning. Some of my favorite work involves helping other helpers who want to impact their sphere of influence (mental health therapists, social workers, medical professionals, first responders, spiritual leaders, wellness professionals, professors, advocates, and parents).
I use therapeutic relationship, psychoeducation, theories, and creative experiences to help clients make change in themselves, their relationships, and their lives. I draw from the following theories: EMDR, Family Systems, Emotionally Focused, Solution-Focused, Narrative, Cognitive-Behavioral, Ego State therapies, and The Daring Way™ based on the Research of Brené Brown.
QUALIFICATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Licensed Professional Counselor in PA – Mental Health Therapy
- Certified in EMDR – Specialized Trauma Treatment
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator – Based on the Research of Brené Brown
- Clinical Consultation for EMDR Therapists – EMDRIA Approved Consultant Through EMDR International Association
- EMDR Consultation for EMDRIA Approved Basic Training – Through Trauma Specialists Training Institute
PRESENTATIONS & PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS GIVEN
- Personality Disorders Through a Trauma Lens with Rachel Harrison & Consultant Panelists 2022
- Consultant for EMDR Basic Training, EMDRIA Approved
- The Courage to Re-Story (At the Courage Conference Lancaster)
- Daring Greatly™ 1-Day Workshop
- Vicarious Trauma, Self-Care, and Taking Action
- Mental Health & Suicide: A Discussion for Youth
- Purpose & Practice of Professional Boundaries
- A Review, Discussion, and Application of Bridges Out of Poverty
- TSS Panel Discussion: Promoting Confidence, Progress, Creativity, and Community
INVESTMENT & INSURANCE
- Quest & Highmark (i.e. Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Self-Pay Therapy: Intake $150, Regular Therapy $120
Find someone to do your growth work with. I have found that I am the best fit for clients who are interested in learning, open to therapy as a creative process, ready to own the creating of their life story, willing to be an active participant, and work to identify and implement session takeaways. You are welcome to contact me with questions or to schedule an appointment; I would be honored to be part of your process!