Therapy for Teens (14+)
The teen years are challenging! The body is changing. The brain is developing. You are navigating your relationships and the social environment - trying to figure out where you belong. You are dealing with difficult events in your own life and the lives of people you love. And like the rest of us, you have questions around how to be happy and live a meaningful life.
Our therapists can help you address the following (and more):
- Social or Relationship Problems
- Difficulty Regulating & Coping with Strong Emotion
- Stressful Life Circumstances
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Poor Self-Esteem or Self-Care
- Challenges Related to Identity Development
- Grief & Loss
- Traumatic Events
- Adjustment to COVID-19 & Life Changes
It can be helpful to have someone to talk to outside your family and friend group to help you navigate life’s challenges! We would love to get to know you, discover what makes you unique, and give you a place to talk about what matters to you.